The Nations - Charlotte Park - West Nashville

I live in The Nations, so I feel especially qualified to speak about the great reasons I chose to live there. Here are my top 4...

1. Walkability - My home is within walking distance to at least 10 really great restaurants and bars. This was one of the biggest benefits to living in The Nations for me.

2. Location: Less than 5 miles to downtown, Green Hills, Costco and Nashville West. So, pretty much a perfect location for my lifestyle! Also, I can get in and out of The Nations without much traffic, and if there is traffic I have a wide array of back roads to choose from.

3. The Neighbors/The People: I love the eclectic mix of people that live in The Nations. My particular block has a mix of families/professionals like myself, and also more creative types. I feel blessed with really great neighbors! For the most part, people who live in The Nations are looking for a close knit community, and are very friendly. It seems everybody in The Nations has a dog (including myself) as you will see lots and lots of dog walking!

4. Investment: As I realtor, I look at buying properties very critically. I see The Nations as the next 12 South, which by the way boasts some of the highest property values in Nashville. The Nations, however, has better infrastructure to really build a more walkable community with more restaurants and retail than 12 South. The streets are wider, there is more property zoned commercially, and the location is easier to access. If you've ever tried to find parking in 12 South, then you will know what I'm talking about! I personally think that The Nations is a great investment, and I predict property values will continue to increase.

I would love to show you around my neighborhood! Maybe you're looking for an investment property, or a place to call home, either way, I can help! Just send me a message or give me a call or text! In the meantime, here is a list of all the properties currently available in The Nations. 

Search The Nations - Charlotte Park - West Nashville Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1996441
$675,000
Nashville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Woodmont Realty MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1996416
$519,900
Nashville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1996413
$519,900
Nashville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1996310
$409,900
Nashville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of PARKS MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1996201
$775,000
Nashville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of WEICHERT, REALTORS ® - The Andrews Group MTRMLS
Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2018 RealTracs. MTRMLS

Today's Market Trends for The Nations - Charlotte Park - West Nashville *

$454,910

0%

$230

-0.02%

-0.07%

November

October

0.02%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable